Class 9 carries forward the student’s journey closer to the high school. Accordingly, the school load increases and so do the expectations. While some newer concepts are introduced, old ones are built upon by exploring further lessons associated with them. Class 9 new memories are accompanied by new stories and more words for their vocabulary.
Students may grow up at any pace, they’re always expected to match a certain level of sophistication when it comes to writing and formulating. Luckily, with ever-growing needs comes upgrades in Xam idea’s class 9 study material as well.
As your trusted study partner, we’re here to make sure that the beginning of your journey is smooth. Starting with the basics, you can access NCERT solutions for all subjects from class 9.
Simply head to the respective link and get access to accurate and stimulating solutions right from the comfort of your study space.
There are two different types of merits of accessing these online study materials.
1. The solutions to these class 9 questions were crafted by a team of subject experts who are humble educators by nature. Our company’s culture encourages them to cross-check each other’s work and brainstorm together regularly.
2. These solutions are based on NCERT questions which means they not only follow the class 9 CBSE curriculum closely but they also are some of the most relevant questions from an examination point of view.
Preparation for examination and preparation for a simple classroom quiz always looks different, then why should the study material be the same?
While a simple quiz may be aced by just memorizing the coursebook, the proper examination requires study material compiled specifically for that purpose.
Here is how Xam idea adds to the furtherance of your preparatory process -
1. NCERT solutions: We offer factual, precise and error-free NCERT solutions along with NCERT Exemplar solutions for certain subjects like Maths and Science.
2. Sample Papers: Xam idea texts introduce students to sample papers for internal assessments and external assessments separately. This ensures that the students only cover what’s essential.
Did you know that apart from our Periodic Tests and Model Test Papers, students can now give AI-generated tests on our app?
3. Updated Syllabus: One of the key features of our books is that we stay relevant by following CBSE’s curriculum closely. For the students, it just means that they’ll always get updated content with our products.
4. Important Questions: Apart from all the important questions that are covered, Xam idea books also have original questions based on important topics to help students’ overall thinking and learning process.
5 Language Subjects: Language subjects are not like other subjects. They can and are expected to be subjective in nature. Our language subjects’ solutions are designed to have a polished vocabulary for your lexicon and intriguing and well-thought answers for the examiner.
Pro Tip: Referring to our online study material is similar to taking notes from the teachers or subject experts. Our solutions provide a yardstick against which students can measure their answers and identify their strengths and weaknesses.
To clear any specific doubts, students can also contact our subject experts on the Xam idea app
At the very core of its model, Xam idea gives priority to smart learning along with hard work but here’s the catch, most of the hard work we do for you! Here’s how –
1. Xam idea offers a summarised and clear view of the basic concepts at the beginning of each chapter.
2. The students can find appropriate solutions to all the NCERT questions along with NCERT Exemplar problems and questions from the Previous Year’s Examination.
3. All of this is compiled by a team of subject experts specialists who have a safe space to brainstorm in their respective subjects department.
4. Xam idea is based on NCERT books and follows strictly the CBSE curriculum.
Our subject maestros are veteran professionals who work with students on our app regularly, and have been creating Model Question Papers for practice and solving CBSE Sample Papers for years now.
These days students have plenty of options when it comes to accessing quality study materials online. There’s a sea of information out there but not all of it is accurate and relevant. Firstly, a student must identify which type of study material will suit their learning requirements the best.
Secondly, they must make sure that the source they’re using for reference is authentic and offers benefits like coverage and accuracy.
While NCERT is an all-rounder resource, there are many other study materials a student can refer to while preparing for internal exams. NCERT solutions are a must but many times educators also use guidebooks to pick a question or two out of.
Our own product, Xam idea, has been used in the past for the same purpose. Important and thought-provoking questions that our team produces can be found along or at the end of every chapter.
One of NCERT’s main objectives is to create a National Curriculum Framework, syllabus and text materials. The textbooks it publishes are prescribed by the CBSE itself. So to meet a national-level standard, NCERT employs efficient methods of tally and germane compilation.
Some of the merits of using NCERT books for preparation are that it offers unprecedented accuracy, is the primary source for choosing examination questions from, uses basic language, offers clarity and is in line with the CBSE curriculum.
While NCERT is quite straightforward to do, it’s an additional resource that one needs to be careful with. It’s important to make sure that the source you use is authentic and known for accuracy. Any source with irrelevant or wrong answers will waste the student's time and effort.